To Our St Charles Family,
We have reopened our dining room on Wednesday, May 6, at 9am. Our hours after Wednesday will be 7am – 2am seven days a week. We may adjust these hours depending on current circumstances. If this happens we will keep everyone updated through Facebook and our Text and Loyalty programs. The safety of our guests and staff will be our top priority. The following are some of the procedures we will have in place to insure your confidence in dining with us:
- We have rearranged our dining room to accommodate the 6 foot distancing between tables. We will have separate entrance and exits for our customers to eliminate congestion in the front of the restaurant.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed around the restaurant for our guests.
- We will not have an indoor waiting area. If required we will get phone numbers from our guest so they can wait outside or in their vehicle. We will text customers that their table is ready. Tables will be limited to groups up to 6, but no more than 10, if from the same household.
- All common and high traffic areas will be sanitized frequently including door handles, cashier area, restrooms and more. We are having the restaurant professionally sanitized 3 times per week in addition to our increased daily frequency of sanitizing common areas.
- We will be using single use paper menus. All condiments will be portioned and disposed of after each table setting. Nothing will be left on the tables. All tables, chairs, highchairs, booth seats will be thoroughly sanitized after every guest. This will be done by dedicated staff members that are NOT involved in any type of food preparation or delivery.
- We will have dedicated staff members to process all payments. Servers will not be handling any payments. Card payments will be done from the tables and guests paying with cash will be directed to the front cash register, any staff members processing payments will be sanitizing their hands in between every transactions.
- Our staff members will be wearing masks and gloves. Frequent hand hygiene will be thoroughly reinforced with all staff members. We will do health screenings with our staff before they start work and any staff members, that show any sign of illness, will not be allowed to work.
We know that some of you will not feel comfortable dining in for now, we understand and respect that. We will continue to offer Carryout, Curbside, and Delivery (through Doordash and Grubhub). We appreciate your support and are committed to providing that same great Gingham’s experience, in a safe and friendly environment!